Current Job vacancies at Gwendolen House Childcare
Are you looking to join the Gwendolen House Team... you're in luck, we're hiring!
To apply for any of the vacancies below at Gwendolen House Nursery, email us a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be a great addition to our team at email@example.com or call 020 8704 1107 for an application pack.
- looking to join a fun and friendly professional work environment;
- happy to be paid to dress up, paint, play, & sing; and
- wanting to develop professionally?
Then come and join our Ofsted rated Outstanding nursery school.
Gwendolen House Nursery School is a private nursery setting rated as Outstanding, offering part-time and full-time care and education for children aged between three months to five years old.
Be part of a highly motivated and professional team as we look to recruit for practitioners (qualified and unqualified) for vacancies in several age groups. You will be required to:
- provide children with a safe, stimulating and home-like learning environment;
- operate a key person system and develop positive relationships with parents and colleagues;
- plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of the age group that you are working with.
Full-Time Nursery Practitioners
Requirements for Qualified Applicants:
- hold a minimum of a NVQ 2 in Children’s Care Learning and Development (or equivalent qualification);
- be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the EYFS and Birth to Three Framework; and
- be able to promote good practice and provide first class childcare.
Requirements for Unqualified Applicants:
We welcome applications for teaching assistants who have a willingness to contribute fully to life at Gwendolen House Nursery. Candidates should be graduates with a desire to become a nursery practitioner and be enthusiastic, confident and able to support and inspire children to foster their eagerness for learning.
- salary range: subject to qualifications and experience
- pension scheme
- full staff development programme
- opportunities for career progression
Call 020 8704 1107 for an application pack or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time Childcare Team Members
Are you looking for a job where you will love having fun with children? Whether you are a qualified carer or seeking a new role in the childcare industry, we’re excited to hear from you to discuss joining our fun and friendly professional team.
We are seeking support staff to work as part time members of our team to work as bank staff (to be available as and when required) or floating staff (to work a regular shift assisting in various rooms to support full time). We are flexible to explore accommodating the hours and days of the week that you would be available to work and would be happy to discuss this with you to find a good fit.
What we’re looking for?
Energetic and enthusiastic carers to look after and entertain children of a variety of age groups
Looking for part time weekday flexible hours
You’re local or able to commute to Putney easily
Experience in childcare is a bonus – but not essential
Gwendolen House Nursery School
on 0208 704 1107 or email us a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be a great addition to our Flexible Childcare team (please include the hours /days you're available): email@example.com